Saturday 14 October 2017

Arrival of the frogs


I had a day off this week and once all the boring housework was done I sat down with a nice cup of tea and finished stitching the next page.  I then laid the fabric out to take a photo and to my dismay discovered I had stitched the wrong page!


I spent the remainder of Wednesday, into the evening, and all the following evening carefully unpicking it.  

For those who don't understand the title, let me explain.  The 'rrribbit' sound a frog makes is akin to 'rip it rip it' of unpicking threads stitched incorrectly...hence the term frogging or having the dreaded frogs visit.

A quick going over with masking tape to remove the fluffy bits left behind, and I'm ready to stitch the correct page.

Lesson learned - double check you're working from the correct page and maybe look at your project more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment