Sunday 7 January 2024

Year's End 2023.

 I haven't been as regular posting updates on here during 2023 but that doesn't mean I haven't been stitching. 

From previous entries, you'll know that I've picked up Outlander to complete for a dear friend, and I've stitched almost exclusively since then on that project. Until December when I switched to something to bring out the festive cheer in me.

This was the update for Outlander:


I then completed this for my office but since it wasn't framed in time, it'll be for Christmas 2024:



Now this particular project below will remain a WIP because while I love the picture, I'm not a fan of the font.



However, I did juj it up a bit by adding some Kreinik sparkle to all the white snowflakes.


Once I find the right font, I'll finish this.

For now, Outlander is back in my hoop.

Happy New Year x


No comments:

Post a Comment