Tuesday 17 May 2016

Butterfly Heart


In the pink!

I am well known for not being overly fond of pink. However, as soon as I saw this design by X Squared Cross Stitch I just had to have it!


Now I am getting stronger, I am hoping that stitching isn't going to cause too much pain in my shoulder, but I'll not push my luck so it's likely to be stitched up over a longer period than usual.


This evening, hubby measured and cut the fabric (evenweave, 28ct Brittany). He then very kindly helped me sort all the threads out into my small bobbin box.

And the first stitches went in....and then promptly frogged because I didn't read the correct number!  Second attempt was more successful.

Off we go!

2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of different pinks aren't there. Bad luck on your first stitches I'm sure you will pick the right ones from now on lol
    Don't do too much in one go, will you. Xx

    ReplyDelete