Friday 29 April 2016

Finishes 2006


I began stitching at the age of 17. My sister created the most beautiful embroidery and on a visit she gave me a cover kit of tiny ducks to make a card for Easter, and I was totally hooked from then.

It was some time and a fair few finishes had been accomplished before I began recording my stitching.  I began uploading them onto the Internet to share with fellow stitchers across the world:





This angel 'In Blue' pretty much started off my friendship with a fellow stitcher as she was stitching the partner piece. We swapped charts - 'Day Surrendering to Night' is still in my to-do pile.




Santa Stop Here sampler was stitched for my sons' primary school Christmas Fayre. The person who guessed closest to the number of stitches won the picture. 




Bringing stitchers together across the globe, I took part in this 'Archie' Round Robin.  












One of my husband's work colleagues was getting married.  He designed the chart and I stitched it.




My husband is fond of dragons. The photo doesn't quite do it justice.  There's a wizard commanding the dragon in the foreground. 




'Before Sunrise' by Mystic Stitch.  I love photo quality stitching.




No comments:

Post a Comment