Friday 29 April 2016

Finishes 2011


The year 2011 was a turning point in my life. I finally got onto a medical trial that 5 years on is still working. I passed college with distinction and was awarded Student of the Year. I was able to work full time (and get paid for it) for the first time in 8 years as my condition was finally manageable. After 3 months in my new job I was made a permanent member of staff; another 3 months later I was promoted to a position I thoroughly enjoy.

Unfortunately long hours equal less time to devote to my stitching!






Yes...another one!













This hangs in my office to remind me of my climb back up




HAED (Heaven and Earth design) Angel of Love.  The other 3 in the series are in my stash to-do pile along with bespoke hand dyed evenweave to match each design.

No comments:

Post a Comment