Saturday 30 April 2016

2015


A bit of a different challenge.




My mother-in-law's friend gifted me a huge amount of stitchy stash including a part finished sampler.  This kind of work isn't usually my cup of tea, but this one felt special.  






A bit of card crafting.



The stitching zone.




Stitching on the overnight ferry to visit very good friends in The Netherlands. 




My dad has a beautiful Irish wolfhound called Ruby. This was a wee gift for his birthday.




More charity fundraising...almost £1500 for Breast Cancer Care.  I grew my hair specifically for the event (it took 18 months to grow and about 10 minutes to shave!)




Oh yes, cross stitching. Christmas stocking filler for my husband's cousin's daughter.








My very good friends in The Netherlands bought me a kit depicting a wonderful theme park over there called Efteling. It's like Disney with a bit more class.  If you ever find yourself in NL do visit, whatever your age!





To wind up the year, colleagues at work donated toys for the local radio appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment